r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eastern U.S. Roundup 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 131>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Please bring the paperwork for the song, Possibly we can wing it !

Ive collected some guitar charts for the songs that Yizit suggested, but havent gone over them yet.
I actually plan on playing by the seat of my pants, using the chord chart.
Wont be the first time ....doubt if it will be the last....

Yep Sand-Man, made it back from Florida just fine, thank-you !. All's well ! I dont remember much, but Cindy said we had a good time. Somewhere along the line I collected a new piece of jewerly, not sure when or where. She promised to explain it all after the ERU. In that case, i asked her to remind me to remind her to remind me. You can imagine my confusion at this point.

But we had a great time. Now on to Kentucky !!!

Come one !  Come all !  and see the miracle boy play his guitar "By the Seat of His Pants"  
Gather Round All you Podders, Pull up your camp stools, pass out the Mountain Dew and watch this amazing feat Only at the 2010 Eastern US R Pod Roundup.Censored

And most of all--- listen to the Pie Pod's tale of how Podpatrol got his new piece of jewelery.Tongue
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:54pm
Oh ggeezzz.....Embarrassed
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by Sandpiper Sandpiper wrote:

Mr. Piper is it ?Ouch
Well, if the shoe fits I guess you have to wear it BUT I didn't mention any names.

I'll teach you the rest of the words when we get to KY and then you can serenade everyone while they make their SMORES.  
If you came from Eastern Kentucky I'll stake a nickle there was at least one moonshiner in the
 family album. 
Maybe it wasn't Uncle Bill.Confused
We can start the singing lessons Wed. nite.  Is that OK ?

Ok, the truth is that I could not carry a tune in a bucket!!!!!!  I enjoy listening though and am looking forward to the jam session put on by our talented Podders Clap.  Rick said that he would pay you to NOT ask me to sing. LOL  I have had Mt. Dew, the diet kind. Big smile  Actually, I did have some of the other kind one time in Florida.  Made me so dizzy that I could not walk!!  That was it for me. No more!!!
In a little over 36 hours, Rick and I will be on our way to Fort Boonesborough!!!!!!  We want to get there before anyone else so that we can get the R Dome up without an audience. lol  LOL
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:12pm
Great name for a band ..... "In A Bucket" !!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Great name for a band ..... "In A Bucket" !!
Thank you. Embarrassed
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 6:40pm
We could go one further with "Tuna Bucket" ....LOL
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 7:11pm
Pepperpod,

If you were dizzy off the Dew, what will happen if we slip you some Ale 8 One?

For those of you less informed, it's a soda bottled in Winchester that is believed to have about twice as much caffeine as Mountain Dew.

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 7:26pm
It is an acquired taste that Ale 8 One.  I was going to see if they would donate a case to us but forgot to do it.  Oh well, they are available in the stores.  I sent a case to my son each month that he was in Afghanistan.  The company gave it to the National Guard members.  All I had to do was pay for the shipping.  Nice company. Big smile
R Pod 172

Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 7:27pm
THE PARTY HAS STARTED. 

Things will really get to swinging when ELVIS and Harley get there.  I haven't seen Elvis since he Left The Building.

What was that stuff that's bottled in Winchester ?  Ale 8 One ? I didn't know that KY Mountain Dew had caffeine !

Rick,  How much is it worth to you for pepperpod NOT to sing?  I've got to pay for the trip down from PA and I'm almost deaf.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2010 at 7:30pm
Sandpiper,
He does not have a lot of money.  Since we acquired the Pod,  all I have done is spend.  The thing is a money pit!!! Big smile

R Pod 172

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 110111112113114 131>
  Share Topic