r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Awning for Rpod 178

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WoodysRpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Awning for Rpod 178
    Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 7:03am
New to this group and I am sure this has been mentioned several times but does anyone have suggestions for a quick awning for a 2016 178. We have the R Dome but not sure how much we will use this. We would love to have a quick, easy solution to get out of the rain or sun if needed. Any advice would be appreciated. At this point we are considering selling the RDome.
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2019 at 8:21am
I have 2015 178, purchased a PahaQue Visor, mounts in keder rail and fast set up.
Mike Carter
2015 178
WoodysRpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WoodysRpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2019 at 9:38am
Thank you! I have been interested in those as well.
badgerbob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badgerbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2019 at 12:14am
IF YOU ARE SELLING THE R-DOME I WILL GIVE A FAIR PRICE FOR IT.  I've LOOKING FOR SOME TIME NOW AND UNABLE TO FIND.  IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A FIXED AWNING THEY ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET.  JUST TYPE IN R-POD AWNING AND YOU WILL SEE SEVERAL DIFFERENT MANUFACTURERS AND STYLES.
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL THE DOME
THANKS
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic