r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mods for the TV

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Herron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mods for the TV
    Posted: 20 Apr 2015 at 12:24pm
I made some mods for the TV. I got a Jenson tilting mount from Ebay and also went to Staples and got a magazine holder. I mounted the magazine holder to the side wall and put my Dish box in perpendicular to  the wall. I got a piece of foam and stuffed it in there to keep the Dish from rattling. 
I made some cases for the wall at the foot of the bed and they hold my DVD's when I travel. 

For some reason I can't add the pictures... :(  Need some help with that.
Also I stained the DVD cases Minwax Antique grey but added a little Mahogany to the mix and the result is exactly the color wood inside. :)
Jannie
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 8:24am
Jan, you can either upload, and then link in and from your profile here, or what's easiest, upload to a file sharing site, (I use photobucket, but there are several) and then link the url of the picture into the post here.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Jan Herron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Herron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2015 at 10:11am
I've tried uploading but it says the files are too big. I have Picasa and shrunk them to 480  and it still isn't happy. :(
Jannie
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2015 at 9:47pm
That's part of why I like using a 3rd party host, free, easy.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Jan Herron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jan Herron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43pm
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/112306572387357543027/albums/6129219632109012001
Here is the site of all my mods   enjoy
Jannie
Express1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Express1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 5:16pm
any size limits on flat panel? How about in garage area 182g?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic