r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sewer Tube ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sewer Tube ideas
    Posted: 05 Apr 2015 at 11:24pm
SmileThe sewer tube which comes with the rpod is to small so I purchased a longer one. Thinking about mounting it behind battery. To mount it I am planning on setting it on the trailer tongue behind the battery and using industrial Velcro attaching it to the front of the  trailer. I am going to attach plumbing strapping around it and attach it to tongue. Has anybody a better suggestion or idea? I am keeping the old one for other items. thank you

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 9:25am
Most of us end up with some other solution for hoses like what you're describing.   Some self tapping screws and some sort of bracket are usually just fine and combinations of those are pretty common.
Tomcamper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tomcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 10:01am
Bought a 6 1/2 foot approx. tube from Valterra and strapped it to the under frame near the door step. Has been there 2 years and holds 25 feet of hose.
Tomcamper
2016 4runner
Dreampod 177

06 GMC Envoy
Road Warrior View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Road Warrior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 9:17pm
Thank you for the suggestions. Smile
jimqbaum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimqbaum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 2:52pm
Seen some folks put theirs inside a PVC fence post with cap. Provides square surface for mounting.
Have A Splendid Day
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic