r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2013 R-Pod 176T

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynemaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2013 R-Pod 176T
    Posted: 13 Mar 2015 at 3:02pm
I have a 2013 176T that I purchased new as our first camper and we have decided we really enjoy camping but the girls want to bring friends and dogs which makes the 176T a little small for 2 adults, 2 kids and 2 dogs and the occasional friend.  We are considering something larger.

Its an absolutely awesome unit though and it pains me to think about parting with it.  It has the attached sun room (R-Dome), entertainment unit with flatscreen, air condition, heater...  All the bells and whistles you need.

Please let me know if you are interested.  I am thinking about $14,500 as a price.

Text or email me if you have any questions, 617-257-0191 or waynemaw@comcast.net.

Thanks.
waynemaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waynemaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2015 at 2:21pm
In addition to the above message I wanted to add photos and video of my R-pod.  Please follow the link to my dropbox site and if you have any questions please don't hesitate to call or write.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dpxq7qcm7fj40cu/AADTOJhC5gx2Svko7Sr9233Da?dl=0

Thanks,

Wayne
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic