r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 2015 Rpod 172 for sale - Bozeman, MT - new price
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2015 Rpod 172 for sale - Bozeman, MT - new price

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rollsplit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2015 Rpod 172 for sale - Bozeman, MT - new price
    Posted: 08 Sep 2014 at 11:01am
Fully loaded R-Pod 172, a/c, furnace, microwave, fridge, two burner range, TV, DVD-radio unit, shower, toilet, sink, lots of extras. This is a brand new R-Pod that I just bought and pulled to Bozeman with my jeep. Unfortunately, the old jeep is a poor pull vehicle and we can't afford a better one. This was driven off the lot and I only stayed in it one night on the way from Utah to Bozeman. It is now snug by my house. Nothing in the bathroom has ever been used. Everything is brand new. The sink, burners, and fridge have not been used. I operated the furnace and it works fine. This has two nice battery boxes with brand new interstate RV/marine batteries, also includes (extras) a brand new dump hose, and A/C adapter plug so you can plug into your house. The 172 model is the one with the extra wide bunks. The bunks are 74" long and 42" wide. I am 6'2" and can sleep in the bunks no problem. The other end of the unit is the dinette that folds down into a bed. If you want a model with bunks, the 172 model is the only R-Pod for you. This Rpod actually sleeps four comfortably. $14,750
call August 406-600-1320

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic