r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Dome For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooby's Shack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Dome For Sale
    Posted: 25 Jul 2014 at 9:41am
I have an R-Dome for a 2010 151 for sale. It's the model for the larger track (1/2"). I'm asking $175 plus shipping. It's never been used, and is in the original storage bag.
Scooby's Shack

2010 RPod 151
Towed with 2005 Jeep Liberty
Co-Piloted by Scooby the Terrier
Donnat10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donnat10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2014 at 8:38am
Hi. I have a rpod 177 2011. New to camping. Would need to check and see if that one would fit. If so may be interested if still for sale.
kevinber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 4:12pm
HI, Can you tell me if the R-Dome is still for sale?   Do you know if it fits the 2014 model?
Scooby's Shack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooby's Shack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2014 at 4:21pm
As of today it's not available. I'm in the process of making arrangements with the gentleman who wants to purchase it to deliver it to him.

I don't know if it would fit a 2014 model - it depends upon the model. The gentleman who is purchasing it has a 171, and he was told it would fit.
Scooby's Shack

2010 RPod 151
Towed with 2005 Jeep Liberty
Co-Piloted by Scooby the Terrier
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic