r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Welcome the RPod 179 in February

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2013 at 5:03pm
Marwayne,

Agreed.  Feel free to send it south, rather than east to Ottawa.

Alway fun to see our American cousins weather reports describe the "Arctic air" coming from Canada.

However, sorry that it is hitting you so soon this year.

Happy Holidays,

David

David & Liz
2014 R-Pod 178
2019 Chevy Traverse
And Lily (our 8 yr old Golden)

DavidW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2013 at 6:43pm
Hope my last post came across as "tongue-in-cheek" as intended.

To take this thread completely off-topic, I couldn't help notice CNN's Sports Bleacher Report headline today.

"NFL Football Is Better in the Snow; a Super Bowl Will Be, Too" by Dan Levy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1881791-nfl-football-is-better-in-the-snow-a-super-bowl-will-be-too

NFL + SNOW = CFL
Wink
David & Liz
2014 R-Pod 178
2019 Chevy Traverse
And Lily (our 8 yr old Golden)

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Dec 2013 at 3:43pm
Been wondering if a 179 will be at any of the up and coming retail shows near you? Ponder no longer Podders, as the 179 is appearing at several "RETAIL" shows near you, as well as dealer lots afterwards. In some cases you might even bump into a wonderful Forest River Superstar in person!!! Ask for autographs folks, I know for a fact that she carries 8x10 glossies in her purse!!! 

The next location the 179 will be showcased is in Green Bay Wisconsin at the WBAY 51st Annual Camping and RV show 1/16/14 - 1/19/14 (Quietwoods RV)

Morgan Hill, California has a show in mid/late January and will be the "1st" hosting of a Hood River Edition 179 (Pan Pacific) is the dealer! 

Charleston, West Virginia has a show and will have one the first weekend of February (Setzer's RV)

The Mid America RV show in Kansas City Missouri January 16-19th (Beacon RV) (will not have their 179 at this show, it will sadly not be offline in time, but meet the dealer and maybe our Forest River celebrity at this show!!! The 179 should be on lot for this dealer shortly after the show!
Dave NE TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dave NE TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Dec 2013 at 6:44pm
Hi all.  I've been poking around here for a while reading the posts to learn all I can about the RPods.  We decided to buy a 178, but then last night I saw this string, the photos, and the floor plan of the 179.  I sure am glad I did ... it solves all the shortcomings (for us) of the 178.  So I just pulled the trigger on a new 179 for just a little more money.   It won't be here until early March but we wouldn't be using it until then anyway.

In any case, thanks for posting this.  Smile
2014 RP 179 (on order)
Mercedes ML350
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 2013 at 8:41am
Originally posted by Dave NE TX Dave NE TX wrote:

Hi all.  I've been poking around here for a while reading the posts to learn all I can about the RPods.  We decided to buy a 178, but then last night I saw this string, the photos, and the floor plan of the 179.  I sure am glad I did ... it solves all the shortcomings (for us) of the 178.  So I just pulled the trigger on a new 179 for just a little more money.   It won't be here until early March but we wouldn't be using it until then anyway.

In any case, thanks for posting this.  Smile

You might be out first confirmed owner!  Congrats!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic