r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Pod Nation vs. R-Pod Owners Forum

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote this_is_nascar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Pod Nation vs. R-Pod Owners Forum
    Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 9:35am
Not to start a p*ssing contest, but is there anyone that participates on R-Pod Nation that DOES NOT also participate on R-Pod Owners Forum?  I'm only curious because it seems that just about every question or post gets published on both boards.  I find it hard to believe that there are many, if any, that are not aware of both sites.

Just curious and yes, I posted this same question on the other forum.  Wink

"Ray & Connie"

- 2017 R-Pod RP-180
- 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD-Off Road

Ratdog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ratdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 9:39am
I do not participate on the Rpod Owners Forum.

-- Steve

Steve, Anne, and Paige the Rat Terrier
2013 Lexus RX 450h Hybrid AWD
2011 RP-177 (aka: The Circus Wagon)
Heidi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heidi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 9:41am
I can't be bothered with both so I just visit here. I am aware that the other forum exists but I joined this one first and never had a reason to go to the other one. As you have noted just about everything gets posted on both forums
we R-pod people
175 ,2 peeps and one small horse
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 10:10am
same here

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
Footslogger03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Footslogger03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 10:14am
I belong to and visit both sites     ...but if I do a mod or have pics to upload I generally don't take the time to duplicate the posting/uploading process.

'Slogger
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 12:29pm
I browse both, but only post on this one.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
Seanl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seanl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 3:48pm
I browse both and answer questions or respond to posts on this one but I only start threads on the owners forum. Only because I found the owners first and did not want to post twice.
Sean, 2011 Rpod RP-173,2009 Jeep Liberty Rocky Mountain Edition

Racer|X| View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Racer|X| Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 8:07pm
Double viewer and poster.  Still in my first year, so eating up all the tips I can.  Both are great.  I do like Techntrek's checklists and details on the other site. 

Eier way you can't go wrong.  Good people in both.

Thank you all for the great info to make podding a great experience.
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Nov 2012 at 8:29pm
I check both. I created a user ID here (and subsequently only post on this one) b/c when I quit lurking I wanted to post about my mods. I figured they might be something Forest River might be interested in when updating/adding floor plans.

I love the checklists the other forum has, and I like the direct input to FR this one has. I think there is room/need for both. Even if some info. gets repeated, there is enough new material on each site to make it worthwhile to check into both.

My 2 cents. YMMV
Lighting a candle, not cursing the darkness
"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
TV: 2010 F150
kmcmurph View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kmcmurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2012 at 1:48pm
I visit both, but typically only post here. I really can't be bothered posting twice to an almost identical forum.
Karl, Kerri and the hounds:: 5.4L '04 Expedition:: 2010 177
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic