r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

177 mod: dining to living room + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 2012 at 4:50pm

Lighting a candle, not cursing the darkness
"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
TV: 2010 F150
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2012 at 12:00pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
Pete Goodall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pete Goodall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jan 2013 at 7:09pm
Thanks for all of these great modification ideas.  There are some very handy people around here!
stephan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Mar 2013 at 4:44pm

Wow great ideas ! I'll probably do the same thing, as soon the snow melt (someday)

I would like to know where did you find the small molding on your shelf above the tv?

Thank's in advance for your reply!
Stephan & Carole
Santa fe 2012
R-pod 177 2012 (la grenouille/ the frog)
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2013 at 11:41am

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
anchor out View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anchor out Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2013 at 10:47pm
Great mods. Wish I was that handy. Something else you might consider: As my wife and I retire at different times (She reads and Emails at the table as I sleep PM, and she sleeps and I read AM) I installed a curtain across the edge of the bed that blocks off light and gives privacy to the one in bed. We love it.
We used the same type bar as you used on the curtains. It extends and wedges itself by twisting the two parts.
As you seem to have a third sleeper, this might work for you.
tturbo View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tturbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Mar 2013 at 12:55pm
CC thank you for renewing my love for my rPod I was beginning to get a little bummed out about the whole thing. (see http://rpodnation.com/warranty-issues-wall-coverings_topic3554_post38900.html#38900

So now I'm planning some quick mods as we speak and although my unit is a lot different from yours, I'm rethinking all the possibilities now thanks in a large part to your ideas and your photos! Drapes are #1 for me this year, like the tie backs and I have a sofa right now but that might change (idea to put in a more stable sofa system instead I just have to think about the limits of our time and our abilities)

Must be the sunny day today in spite of the three feet of snow still in our yard that's getting me into the RV mode today!
< id="_clearly_component__" ="text/">#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; }
Tess&Brad
R-Pod 173T
'07 Hyundai Sante Fe V6
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Mar 2013 at 12:01pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 8:09am
Wow CC what a fabulous job with your camper. I haven't been on here as much as I used to but must stay in better contact with all.  Tend to go to FB rpod group & have missed this one, just happened to notice Peggy mentioning your name when she helped me post pictures of our mods so had to snoop, wow what a fantastic mod.  Maybe you can help us would love to move or resize our furnace box in the back where we have put a slide couch bed , any ideas ?J  I kinda hate to loose the drawer under couch but I might have to.  Give me feedback if any ideas.  
Yours looks great  
Steve&Kathy
2010 Traverse
174 2009
Sassy too Golden Retriever
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2013 at 12:18pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic