r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

177 mod: dining to living room + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 177 mod: dining to living room + more
    Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 11:40am

Lighting a candle, not cursing the darkness
"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
TV: 2010 F150
The McLane's View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The McLane's Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:07pm
Nice :)
Pudderpod

Henry & Vicki

2010 RP-175 - Successfully towed by our Touring Pacifica 4L
Footslogger03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Footslogger03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 12:15pm
Very creative and nice finishing work ! No limit to the creations that necessity throws our way.

We came from a smaller teardrop in which the bed area doubled as the dinnette - - talk about a PITA !! So for us, at least for now, having a dinnette area separate from the sleeping area is a real treat. But who knows what the future will bring.

Congrats on finishing a great makeover and thanks for sharing the "works-in-progress" and finished product pics.

'Slogger
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Aug 2012 at 10:15pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
Little Sweet Pea Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little Sweet Pea Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Aug 2012 at 11:32pm
Beautiful mods on your RPod. We too have a 177, I might be busy this winter. Keep posting all of the photos, nice to see the work in progress shots. Welcome to the forum.
Racer|X| View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Racer|X| Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 8:40pm
Very nice...you are the Martha Stewart of campers...and yes...that is a compliment.  I would love to know what you did for curtains.  I am about to rip off the wall those dang noisy blinds.
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Aug 2012 at 11:45pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
BSAJim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BSAJim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Sep 2012 at 8:00pm
Insert heavy sigh here.

My wife just saw the dining to bench conversion. She had but one question - when are you going to the hardare store to get started.

Congrats on a really great mod, but my todo list did not appreciate the hit.

So far, I have founf the 177 to be a great platform for multiple modifications.

Anybody have luck getting stain or drawer handles from Forrest River?

I am building drawers into the space above and below the fridge, and would like things to match.

Happy Trails,

Jim & Carmen
Jim & Carmen - San Jose, CA
r-pod 177 and V-6 Highlander
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2012 at 10:35am
I just had to respond to curtains.  Before our first trip, the mini blinds came down and curtains went up.  We are on our second set of curtains, and I keep hoping we don't find some fabric we like better that what we have now.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2012 at 4:39pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic