r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

177 mod: dining to living room + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Zade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 177 mod: dining to living room + more
    Posted: 14 May 2014 at 2:48pm
This is great! Thanks so much for posting the photos.
Zade
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2014 at 11:19am
Hi, I removed the photos from this forum when I sold our rPod (I would have just deleted this thread but that wasn't possible). Your reply to this post sent me an email and since you have an interest, I'll again post the main photos required if you are trying to do this mod.
-CC

Lighting a candle, not cursing the darkness
"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
TV: 2010 F150
Zade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2014 at 10:54pm
Anyone happen to save the photos that were originally posted here? I'm looking to tackle a similar remodel on our r-pod and would love to use them as a starting point.
Thanks so much,
Zade
2PSNPOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2PSNPOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:48pm
Thanks for the info. I may try to see what I can do. I love the dining to living area mod. I don't think I'm that handy. lol We've been out twice this year. We are in Ms. so the winters here aren't much at all.
Went to Buccaneer State Park in Waveland and had a great time. They have a dog beach which is what we were looking for.
JUJUNAPRIL
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:30pm
OH... that's not party stocks.. that's just the byproducts of being a Bourbon snob. And living right in the middle of bourbon central. Some of those are VERY limited release stuff, some not opened yet.. Some open for years, but only tasted for very special occasions..

For instance, on the front left is a bottle of William Larue Weller, only bottled every couple of years, and even in those years, maybe only 7-800 cases for the whole world. Some are only available at the distillery, that kind of thing. Not shown is my favorite.. happened to be out when this picture was taken to tease my brother, Evan Williams 27y.o. only can be bought at the Bourbon Heritage Center, car payment a bottle.. Or "Parker's Distiller's Masterpiece" very NICE car payment a bottle..
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 3:16pm

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 2:37pm
Originally posted by CC CC wrote:

Hi,

I'll post a pic when he gets it done. We haven't been out but once this year, so as we get out more and do more mods/updates, I'll put up more pics. That means I'll have to take some down since I'm at my current limit.

It will be hard to choose which pics should be deleted, though!

Try using a free hosting service like photobucket, then just link the pictures here.. That's how we roll.

Random picture from my library at PB:

(Bourbon basted ice cube recipe ingredients...)

Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 11:47am

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
2PSNPOD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 2PSNPOD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2013 at 10:59am
Love the mods. Was wondering what you used to reinforce the wall with to mount to tv and how you ran your cable hookup?
JUJUNAPRIL
CC View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2013 at 10:17am

"The Pod Couple"
2011 RP-177
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic