r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Rpod 176 W Slide Out Kitchen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2010 Rpod 176 W Slide Out Kitchen
    Posted: 09 Jun 2012 at 6:23pm
SOLD - Thanks.   2010 Model purchased new in 2011 R-POD 176 W SLIDEOUT, Looks brand new 4,200 miles. With residential cabinetry, hardwood drawers the R Pod is fully equipped. Dinette converts to queen size bed, two bunks in nose with storage under bottom bunk. Enjoy a movie on the optional entertainment center with 18" widescreen LCD TV which also includes an AM/FM/CD stereo and DVD player with remote control. The R Pod also includes a fully functioning galley including a 4.2 cubic foot 3-way refrigerator that provides enough space for those extended stays. Popular options include the convection microwave oven . Added window in door, outside shower and pedestal table. Also redesigned the awning so it only requires two guy ropes not pictured.    $ 9,500 firm.
Will send more pictures if interested.   Will deliver half way for reasonable distances or the first 800 miles. Port Arthur , TX. Clark. 409.673.0903

SOLDSOLD
TRI-POD
Me, my Honey & Max our GSP
2013 Surveyor SP 240
2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x2
5.7L V8
cmjmoore View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cmjmoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2012 at 4:54pm
We sold Tri-pod Friday and I have to say we had a bad case of separation anxiety. Sold it to a real nice younger couple and I am sure they will take good care of him, but still we had some great times it that little camper. Not sure you can ever explain to a non owner how snug, safe, and comfortable you feel in an R-pod on those windy and rainy nights or just on a summer afternoon laying up in bed and watching a DVD while the AC churned away. We will miss the little fellow.       
TRI-POD
Me, my Honey & Max our GSP
2013 Surveyor SP 240
2012 Toyota Tundra Crew Max 4x2
5.7L V8
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic