r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 2:36pm
Originally posted by Two P's in a Pod Two P's in a Pod wrote:

Hi Everyone,
   we will be joining you with our RPOD on site 196 for 3 nights (June 13,14,15)  We look forward to meeting more RPODders    Have only met one in South Dakota last year when we traveled from MA to WY   Hug         Pauline and Peter  

Great first post!! Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Apr 2012 at 8:07pm
Welcome Peter and Pauline!!! Look forward to meeting you!  Now there are 7 of us.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Apr 2012 at 1:18pm
Unfortunately Kendra, Kaylea and I will not be able to make it this year.  We Loved the first 2, but I have been asked to judge a flyball tournament the same weekend.  We also just traded in our Rpod, but would have loved to go if we did not have other plans.

Have fun this year and remember lanterns for late night cornhole.

jon

R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
Club Poli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Club Poli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 9:28am
Hey Guys,

We're new to the forum and just recently bought an R-Pod 181G. We would love to come out and meet everyone but we're going to be in Maine during the round up. We're definitely interested in getting together with R-Pod owners and meeting new friends so please post any Eastern Roundups. We're from Long Island NY and always looking for new adventures. Have a great time and please let us know when the next Round Up will be.

Your Friends
John & Anna Poli
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 12:08pm
Still trying to convince Carrie to move our Axtel trip and to August and move our Horse Park trip in August to June so that we can hang out with everyone again.

Those of you who are friends with her on facebook please pester her about it for me!!   WinkWink

Edit**  Looks like Carrie is getting some facebook mails today!  hehe.  looks like we're gonna call reserveamerica tonight and see if they will switch our HorsePark in August trip with our Axtel in June trip and not charge us and arm and a leg to do it!

Thanks Jon!!
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 4:14pm
Travis,
That's great.  Hope it works out, we would love to see  you again.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 8:44pm
Good news, we were able to change our Axtel trip to August which means that we will see you all Wednesday night at site 167!!!  Looking forward to seeing everyone again!!!
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2012 at 10:26pm
YEAH!!!!!!
See you there!

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 1:14pm
Rick and I are getting excited about the the rally at the Horse Park. Those of you who do not have a Pod feel free  to attend. It has always been a POD AND FRIENDS rally.
@ Tink.  Could you post a list of the people who plan to attend?  I enjoy seeing who is going to be there.

On another note:  I will never forget how excited we were, and how shocked other campers were,  when all 36 of our little Pods rolled into Fort Boonesborough State Park for the first rally.  It was a sight to see. Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2012 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Rick and I are getting excited about the the rally at the Horse Park. Those of you who do not have a Pod feel free  to attend. It has always been a POD AND FRIENDS rally.
@ Tink.  Could you post a list of the people who plan to attend?  I enjoy seeing who is going to be there.

On another note:  I will never forget how excited we were, and how shocked other campers were,  when all 36 of our little Pods rolled into Fort Boonesborough State Park for the first rally.  It was a sight to see. Big smile

Favorite pics I have in our camping folder are of so many Pods side by side.  Check in was fun because Carrie and I freaked out because another Rpod pulled in right behind us at the same time.

So much fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic