r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2012 Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2012 Eastern Roundup
    Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 5:06pm
Oops, my bad.  It is far for us as we are now officially "farmers" and really have to plan a get a way that lasts more than a couple of days.  
Sounds nice and I hope it is great fun for one and all.
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 12:22pm
@sylviablue,  check the first post in the thread I referenced above.  It has all the information, website for the campground, and how to contact me if needed.  Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2013 at 9:05am
Where in NC?  We love that state but it may be too far for us.  

HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 4:33pm
We'll try and attend the NC rally this summer. Always looking for somewhere new to go.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
R&T's Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote R&T's Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 4:26pm
Lee, check out this thread I started back in the fall.  

2013 North Carolina r-pod and friends Rally

There was a lot of talk at the last Eastern Roundup about having it in North Carolina this year.  I have taken on the role of un-leader, and per another request on the forum of using the state name, I called it North Carolina vs Eastern Round up.  I think several podders  and other of our family/friends from past Eastern Roundups are planning on attending.  All the info is in that thread. You can PM me if you have more questions.

Rob
2010 R-Pod 175 2007 F-150 Super Cab R&T's Podding Blog

Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2013 at 11:36am
Is there going to be a 2013 Eastern Roundup, this summer if so when?

Starting to make camping plans.

LeeStar
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 11:37pm
We enjoyed getting to meet you at the rally. So glad you made it back safely. Check out the Northern KY Rally at Big Bone Lick in September. We would love to see you again. At this point we have 9 groups coming. Pods and Friends. :)
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
TwoPeasinanRPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TwoPeasinanRPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2012 at 8:39pm
Hi All!  Thanks for all the photos from the roundup.  We made it to Colorado Springs and back before the fires got bad.  Picked up our new car, a Nissan Leaf, and we are blogging about it here: http://www.kyleaf.com/wp/  Check it out if you get bored.  We received a recall letter for the fancy lights, so I guess we will drop the pod off at Northside soon.  Need to replace both rear jacks, backed them into too many hill sides.  See y'all next time
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 2012 at 9:52pm
We had two misters running this weekend when temps were 105 and 103, it helped incredibly with a nice fan behind them blowing!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2012 at 8:24pm
Just bought one of those little misting devices you attach to a water hose so if it stays hot, we're ready.
Actually we got two, one to cool off our chickens who are suffering in this heat.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
  Share Topic