r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Announcing 2nd Annual 2011 Eastern R-Pod Round-Up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 2011 at 9:35pm
I am going to try to post a link of my pictures.  They are also on facebook rpod owners page.
Terri and Craig and Panzer
R-pod 175, 2009
2000 F250 XLT Extended Cab, Diesel
Phil H View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phil H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 7:06am
A big thank you to all the organizers of the Round-up. Steve and I had a great time. The Horse Park was one of the nicest campgrounds we have EVER stayed at and we were blown away by the beautiful countryside and farms in the area. We had several nice drives in the area to Georgetown, Paris and Lexington (thanks for the directions, Rick).
The dinner provided by Forest River was delicious - thanks Susan and your gang! and the hot dog roast/pot luck was fantastic. John did a great job organizing the mod discussion/open house.
All in all, a great event that made our all day drives on Thursday and Sunday well worth the effort.
Thank you again, everyone. Phil 
2010 R-pod 171 (sold)
2010 Surveyor SV251 towed by a 2010 Chevrolet Avalanche
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:31am
Ed and I add our thanks to absolutely everyone who made the round up such a fun weekend.  You were all fantastic!  We spent a lot of time at the playground since our beautiful grand daughter was with us this time so didn't get a chance to hang out as much as we would have.  We did enjoy meeting and talking with as many of you as we could manage.  The food was great and the company even better.
How lucky we were to have nice weather this year instead of the beastly hot of last year.   Sorry it rained out our breakfast but maybe next year.  Hope you were able to use the food you brought to share. 
We are enjoying all the posted pictures.  In our present state of chaos we forgot to bring our camera so it's even more of a treat to see you pics.  Thanks one and all.
Hope everone is home safely or out camping. 

In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 10:58am
The group shot is in this album. I'm working on a name key now, and I'll post that and some shots of the Horse Park and surrounding area in the next couple of days. I have the attendee list but I may need some help with some of the names. I'll let you know.

Click on the hourglass icon above the photo, then move the slider in the lower right corner to zoom in. Put your cursor on the photo and hold down the mouse button and pan around.

Great times! Kentucky is a beautiful state, the scenic drives around the park area are just great. Let's do it again!

Mark Mowery
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:19pm
The name key for the group photo is now up, same album, but has some missing info. Please help me fill in the blanks or let me know if I goofed up and I'll update the name key as I get the info. Thanks, all.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
jjbescher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjbescher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:31pm
4 - Lionel (Forest River), 2 is his son.
18 - Dave - Forest River
14 & 15 are Forest River
17 - Carrie, not 19

jon

R-Pod 173T towed by a 2003 Honda Pilot
Site # 164 Eastern Roundup
kymooses View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kymooses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 1:48pm
D  Greg Bridgeman  Bridge707
E   Julie Bridgeman  Bridge707
W   Rebecca Weikel
X    Bob Weikel
1    Brenda Messmer  Bittersweet
5   Susan     Forest River
15    Reid Gawthorp  Forest River
16   Carrie                 mustangcamper
19  Sharon Williams   mustangcamper

and correction on 17, that is Carrie Mattingly kymooses
Kristin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 2:04pm
The Forest River Folks are:
2 - Anthony Garza
4 - Lionel Garza
5 - Susan Thornberg
6 - Meghan Thornberg
14 - Jennea Shirr
15 - Reid Gawthrop
18 - Dave Lawson
25 - Keli Lawson

What a GREAT picture!!!! 
Kristin Griffin
RSM Central
Forest River Inc.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 3:35pm
All corrections are made with two exceptions (I think):

1. I don't have a last name for Carrie from mustangcamper, and ...
2. Is it Rebecca Weikel or Rebecca Russell? The attendees list shows Russell.

Thanks for all the fast responses, gang!
mustangcamper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustangcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jun 2011 at 4:16pm
It's Carrie Graham. Thanks!
Mustangcamper
Sharon & Carrie
rpod 175 Slipper-pod
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo V6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5556575859 60>
  Share Topic