r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Television wall mount

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mustangcamper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Television wall mount
    Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 2:35pm
I have a 19 inch flat screen that I would love to mount in my new 175. I remember seeing threads on here about it but can't seem to find it now. Any ideas or pictures out there of wall mount mods? Thanks.
Mustangcamper
Sharon & Carrie
rpod 175 Slipper-pod
2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo V6
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 2010 at 9:17pm
http://rpodnation.com/19-inch-tv-table-legs-etc-with-pics_topic1072.html
This is the link I got my idea from. My wall mount is different. But this might get you started.

Tink'rPod 174 Knoxville,TN,
rlfoxworth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rlfoxworth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 2010 at 8:47pm
I used a mount kit I bought from Sam's about a year ago.  Installed beside the bathroom to move around corner out of way.  I do lift the tv from the mount when traveling. 

Richard, Angela & Justin (Two & a Half Pioneers)
Exploring with our "Pioneer-Pod"
R-Pod 175 - 2010 Toyota Tundra
ToddsPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ToddsPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 5:52pm

'10 Forest River R-Pod 172
'06 Dodge Grand Caravan
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 7:45pm
Those are great prices !!! I found one we just ordered from somewhere else, and its half the cost of what we paid ..... darn !
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Aug 2010 at 10:17pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Those are great prices !!! I found one we just ordered from somewhere else, and its half the cost of what we paid ..... darn !

NO matter how hard you try to get the best deal you can on anything, there's ALWAYS as better deal you didn't find (until after you made your purchase).  It's some kind of law of shopping.

LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Scooby's Shack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scooby's Shack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2014 at 12:02pm
How did you install the mount? I've just been told by Forest River that the bathroom wall is hollow with a toilet vent pipe and wiring inside. They said I'd have to take the wall panel down and install a backer board to support the weight of the mount.
Scooby's Shack

2010 RPod 151
Towed with 2005 Jeep Liberty
Co-Piloted by Scooby the Terrier
Pmorris1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pmorris1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 2015 at 7:34pm
Where did you get your TV mount? Do you have the name and model number of your mount? Can you remove the tv from the mount quickly for traveling? Thanks phil I have a new 179 looking to replace mount
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic