r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Modifications

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 7:31am
       So far this is the improvements we have made. We sewed curtains and made brackets for curtains. Added the cable connections and electrical outlet. The shelf for our 18.5" LCD and clock radio. The front table is next project and same courtain set up for front.    David and Danette
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 7:57am
It didn't happen without pictures.LOL

Terry
techntrek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:00am

Did you have any trouble fishing the wires through the walls?

Anyone make "blackout curtains" yet?  My wife and I like it dark inside so we can sleep in.  I think we are part owls or vampires.  Clap
'10 Forest River R-pod 171
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:16am
     I am not computer smart, I visit my niece to post the pictures. She says this web site is not user friendly, we are just not smart enough. The bathroom wall is hollow it was easy to run wires inside the walls. On the 171 the cable wire ran under the bed across the floor. Used cable tacks to secure to floor brace for acces door to storage area inside. Could of taken a picture of that part. Posting pictures is to complicated for me.    David and Danette
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 8:43am
Posting pictures:  When you are posting a reply to something on the forums and you want to add a picture here is what to do: 

1.  In the window where you are typing, look up, just a little bit.  You will see a smiley face etc. on of the thing up there is a box with a tree in it. 

2.  Click on the tree. 

3.  That will open another window, or box.  Down on the bottom, to the left side you will see "Browse".  Click on that word.  It will take you to YOUR computer.  On mine it goes right to where my pictures are.  Yours should do that also.  If not you will have to use that window to find your pictures.

4.  Once you find the picture you want just click on it.  You should be back to the window in #3 now.

5.  Click on "Upload".  In a little bit you should see the picture in a box on the right side.

6.  Click "OK".  All done and the picture should be there.

like this.  That's me crossing a stream in my Jeep Liberty!Big smile

rpodcamper.com View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rpodcamper.com Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 9:26am
REMOVED FOR COPYRIGHT
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 10:17am
Oh, they were!  I was just washing off the mud!Clap

Terry
kotasnana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kotasnana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 11:12am
How did you put up the shelf for the tv?
Chrysler town and country
Eastern roundup site 10
R-pod 175
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 5:15am
      I used mostly molly bolts. Where there was wood or where there was the aluminum frame, I used wood  screws. There is a vent pipe in the wall of the wet bath need to be carefull not put a hole in that. All the models are different we have the 171.    David
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
PA Retiree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PA Retiree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jan 2010 at 11:18am
How did you handle the wires without destroying the wall?  I'd love to add some electrical or coaxel cable to some new places, but frankly couldn't figure how to run the wires in the wall
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic