r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Adventures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Dome

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Dome
    Posted: 13 May 2009 at 4:26pm
I have a couple of questions. 

I haven't setup our RDome yet on our excursions. 

Is there an easy way to set it up?  How long does it take? 

Is there a way to hook up sting patio lights to it?

Thanks,
James
Let's hit the road!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:49am
Did your dealer place the snaps on the outside for you.. if so it should not take long...
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:38am

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 9:39am

jlhyatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlhyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 10:42am
RPodAdman;
    I was just looking at your pictures of the installed R-Dome.  Who installed the hooks on the camper of the R-Dome?  My dealer installed my hooks and they are no where close to being aligned correctly. I think if the dealer installs the hooks, they should install the R-Dome to make sure they align correctly.  I have the 173 model and the rear hook is about 4 inches above the rear window and the front window, the hook is almost even with the window.  Those are nice pictures that you posted.
Jim
jim
jherald02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 2:58pm
Just put my Rdome up in the driveway.  It was a piece of cake.  10 minutes or less including putting the snaps on. 
Let's hit the road!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 4:54pm
Thanks ... I probably should post the proper snap positions on the campers ... would that help?
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2009 at 5:17pm
Originally posted by rpodAdmin rpodAdmin wrote:

Thanks ... I probably should post the proper snap positions on the campers ... would that help?

That would be a great idea.  Thanks!

Terry
jherald02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jherald02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:23am
I just put the dome in a position that I liked and used the grommets as a template.  It worked out great.
Let's hit the road!
jlhyatt View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jlhyatt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2009 at 5:41am
That sounds good. I wish I would have had the option to do that. Then I would know that they were installed correctly.
Jim
jim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic